JUST TO BE CLEAR

Just to be clear

I need to say something, because I don’t feel good if I don’t. This blog is based on the tv show Hannibal and even if it's full of s...

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Some summary required - Season 3 - 01 Antipasto

Our cannibal copes with the loss of his great love the same way men do.


He buys himself a big motorcycle.

But this is not a pleasure trip.

Hannibal is following his next victim; so he’s tired, hungry, thirsty and he doesn’t want to be annoyed.

Unfortunately, Dimmond doesn’t feel the same way. Among a few hundred people at the party, he spots exactly the cannibal in the room, and he goes boldly meet his destiny.


Dimmond is safe for now. Hannibal has his dinner to prepare.


Hannibal kills Fell and his wife to take their identities.


Hannibal and Bedelia are in Italy now. People are really rude and killable, so nothing new. But, let’s face it, the real problem is that Hannibal is upset because he can’t see Will.

And he won’t see Will for a very long time so brace yourselves, killings are coming.




Also Dimmond is in Italy.





Dimmond is invited for dinner, so Bedelia can meet him.


At one point, when it’s clear that Dimmond is aware of too many things about them, when it’s clear to Bedelia that it’s not that kind of party, when it’s clear that Dimmond doesn’t smell of dogs and cheap aftershave, when it’s clear that Hannibal is not amused anymore… And it’s Sunday…


Hannibal takes Dimmond to Palermo.


And arranges him like a heart for Will.


They found this note on the heart.


My Cute Little Ortolan, is your wound healed yet? How many more months does it take to come here? You’re taking your time… I’m bored. Nobody makes cannibal jokes here, nobody sends maniacs to kill me and there’s no one who makes puppy eyes like you do.

You’re mad at me, I know.

Is it because I said Winston smelled? I take it back.

Is it because I didn’t want to come to that kennel with you?

I frankly can’t think about other reasons behind your grudge.

I love you.

See you soon.

H.    


No comments:

Post a Comment