JUST TO BE CLEAR

Just to be clear

I need to say something, because I don’t feel good if I don’t. This blog is based on the tv show Hannibal and even if it's full of s...

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Just to be clear


I need to say something, because I don’t feel good if I don’t.
This blog is based on the tv show Hannibal and even if it's full of stupidity, sooner or later I'll be serious and something needs to be clear.

I love the Hannibal fandom, because is full of people who know perfectly that they are in love with a tv show about a serial killer and, at the same time, they also know that’s not exactly what we’re talking about.

I can’t hear things like I understand Hannibal, he is a sociopath and does what a sociopath does.

NO!

You understand Hannibal because he is a character in a fucking awesome tv show that made clear with all its surreality and metaphors and philosophy that we’re talking about concepts, abstract ideas.

Nowadays, what you hear in every fucking tv news is that at least a woman a day has been killed by boyfriends and husbands who said they love them too much. Who said they chose to kill them, because they couldn’t bear to be without them.

That’s not fucking love.

So, please, if you think Hannibal is a love story about a man who is so in love that he has to show it using the only language he knows, violence, you and I are not watching the same tv show.

I can’t hear those things, because they’re scary. Especially coming from women.

If a man says he loves me brandishing a knife, the one thing I want is just seeing the house collapse on him and then me running the fuck away.

Hannibal is great because Will and Hannibal can do whatever they want. They don’t die, they are characters, they don't live in the real world and their way of expressing feelings can do whichever they prefer.
Once we agree with that and we know we are talking about a world apart, only then I love to be serious and let you know all the reasons why, in my opinion, this show is gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment