JUST TO BE CLEAR

Just to be clear

I need to say something, because I don’t feel good if I don’t. This blog is based on the tv show Hannibal and even if it's full of s...

Monday, February 20, 2017

Some summary required - Season 2 - 13 Mizumono

And some of my life is left behind.

And I’m aware there’s nothing to laugh about it, but I’ll try.

And what will I do with Digestivo and TWOTL?

 

 

Hannibal and Will want to run away together; preparations have to be made.


So, Jack is lured in the trap and all is ready.


But Will needs to be stupid one more time, for the audience.


 Hannibal finds out Will never killed Freddie.



His anger grows. But he still is a man in love, so he gives Will another chance.




One cannot say Hannibal didn’t try hard.

At the end, Jack goes to Hannibal all alone.


Alana goes to Hannibal all alone.


 And Will goes to Hannibal too. He arrives just when Hannibal has already done the job.   


Hannibal leaves Will nearly dead on the floor, because he loves him.

Leaves Abigal dead on the floor, because he loves Will.

Leaves Jack stabbed in the neck, because Jack ate his chair.

Leaves Alana on the sidewalk, after she fell from the second floor, because he is really creative.

And he runs away with Bedelia, because he is a son of a bitch.



No comments:

Post a Comment